• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cant download or update some apps

sumterdad

Jun 24, 2011
I have tried downloading a couple of new games and also can't update some of the ones I have now such as angry birds, seasons............ it goes through the process but it will say unsuccessful download can't download to memory card. Please help me. Thanks

Read through the thread that I've linked to in my sig. Hopefully it may help the problems you guys are having.

I'm stock and unrooted, so that doesn't help me. And I don't get an error number when it happens, just just that the app failed to download or install. I usually just try it again later and it works. Mostly happens when I wait a long time between checking for updates and try to update 30-40 apps at the same time, probably just choking my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones