• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cant find a flip cover with horizontal belt clip

guy48065

Jan 12, 2014
Seems strange to me that nobody makes a thin flip cover that has a belt clip for horizontal use. Have found a couple with plastic swivel clips but I'll never get another of those.

If anyone knows where I can get such a cover--not a pouch--please point me in the right direction. I've Google it, searched Amazon and eBay, and several retailers.

You can check out my signature link, also a sticky in this Accessories section, so you can see an amount of cases I have tested :) I never seen or heard of anything like you are describing. Perhaps there is no demand for it?

But nevertheless, if you can somehow remove a clip from your pouch case and use a strong double sided 3M tape to attach it to your flip case cover, that will do a trick?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones