• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't get an image to my phone for the life of me...

FreshPrince

Jan 9, 2010
Miami, FL
I've tried everything:

- Transfer photo via USB
- Email photo
- Email attachment
- Email tinypic URL
- Email imageready URL
- manually type in tinypic URL
- manually type in imageready URL
- Posted photo on message board to try and save via browser

The photo actually comes up in the email application, but are you seriously telling me that we can't save photos from emails unless they are attachments? Wow. The attachment downloads and comes up blank.

It comes up blank every time. I tested it with my iPhone and each and every single one of those options work. I'm just trying to use the photo (in which I paid for an application to do so) for ****ing artwork since the ******ed sync via Android is nothing compared to iTunes.

Help please. There has to be a solution but it still shouldn't be this difficult.

I've tried everything:

- Transfer photo via USB
- Email photo
- Email attachment
- Email tinypic URL
- Email imageready URL
- manually type in tinypic URL
- manually type in imageready URL
- Posted photo on message board to try and save via browser

The photo actually comes up in the email application, but are you seriously telling me that we can't save photos from emails unless they are attachments? Wow. The attachment downloads and comes up blank.

It comes up blank every time. I tested it with my iPhone and each and every single one of those options work. I'm just trying to use the photo (in which I paid for an application to do so) for ****ing artwork since the ******ed sync via Android is nothing compared to iTunes.

Help please. There has to be a solution but it still shouldn't be this difficult.

As mentioned longpress on a picture and select save as; pretty straight forward.

Or just put your SD card into your computer/reader/etc and view the photo from your gallery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones