• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't move apps to sd card?!?!

Thanks, but I planned on using the dual core for lots of gaming so my storage is gonna be filled up quickly with gameloft games :( You said some apps you can move the data to sd card right? I'm more concerned about apps that take like 500mb-1gb space, can those be moved to ext sd card?
If all you need is to move game data storage to your sdcard-ext area, you can easily do this if your phone is rooted by writing a script with the mount command and -o bind option. And then use an app like Script Manager to run the script every time you boot your phone. I've got all the data for my gameloft games on my external SD card using this method. If you need more detailed steps, let me know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones