• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't send MMS

squanto23

Lurker
Sep 23, 2023
Every time I send a picture or video I get "Message not sent: Service not activated on the network" on my Samsung Galaxy A14 5G straight talk phone. I've called Straight Talk and they haven't been able to help, factory reset, network settings reset, checked app permissions/settings and still can't figure it out. Any solutions or ideas what might be causing this? Thanks for your time.

I know you said "network settings reset", but I'd specifically go into them and check the APN (Access Point Names) settings and make sure they are correct for Straight Talk. Some providers use 2 APNs, one for regular mobile data and a different set for MMS, so it's possible for mobile data to be working but MMS not. You should be able to find the correct settings on your provider's website.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones