• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cant take off the back cover for the sprint's extended battery

I have just recieved my sprint extended battery that came with 2 covers 1 white 1 black for whatever color evo you have anyways the point is I cant get the back cover off the phone can someone help me ASAP

It is really tight.. you will need to almost pull it away (look at the thin slot on the top of your backcover (above the flash LEDs) - makes me scared when i take it off because it feels like the tabs will break off! (they haven't yet)

Upvote 0
It is really tight.. you will need to almost pull it away (look at the thin slot on the top of your backcover (above the flash LEDs) - makes me scared when i take it off because it feels like the tabs will break off! (they haven't yet)
Did you buy it online or at a sprint store and yes it does feel like that tabs are breaking off

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones