• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't view pictures in text messages...?

Lucky Armpit

Android Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, NC
Hello, wasn't sure if this was supposed to go here or Support/Troubleshooting so I thought I'd try here first. I bought a Droid X a few days ago as my HTC Eris was giving me problems.... Verizon rep was going to send me a replacement Eris but they didn't have any more so he let me have an Early Upgrade AND waived the fee. :D Anyway, still trying to get used to the things that are different than the HTC Droid, and I've come across something that I just don't understand.

I can't seem to view pics that were sent via text message. The message balloon says "Download or Reject" and I choose Download but then nothing happens. Does the picture go somewhere? Am I missing a setting or something? I've looked all over and can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated... thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones