• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
Has anyone on here used Canva? I was working on a comic strip with it but I don't know how to keep the panels in order. I'm also trying to edit some of the text I added, but it usually just messes up and I redo the panel entirely, while I'm still stuck with the botched one. I've ended up with more panels than I want, and not in order. How do I fix this?

Has anyone on here used Canva? I was working on a comic strip with it but I don't know how to keep the panels in order. I'm also trying to edit some of the text I added, but it usually just messes up and I redo the panel entirely, while I'm still stuck with the botched one. I've ended up with more panels than I want, and not in order. How do I fix this?
I'd never heard of Canva, but I just went to their site and found this support request form for Android. Perhaps they can help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones