• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Carry/No Case?

i really debated this for a long time....when i firt had my hero i cased it an then when i stoped caring so much i kept it naked...this thing i decided to case with a seidio case...its still very this and very nice...i suggest it unless u pay for a warranty or something...if not, then pick this up....id hate to break this thing and buy another one at full price

Upvote 0
I tossed the Zagg front and back on today. I used my Hero naked and my Instinct before that the same way. The armor is not bad, i would have not bought the back doing it again, i thought it had pieces that would wrap the sides, but it does not. So really you are paying extra to protect the plastic back piece which your camera lens makes first contact with anything first anyways.

Upvote 0
Front left pocket (knife clips on right pocket, and keys go in right pocket as well).
No case.
I did get a screen protector (whatever one the Sprint store had).
Although when the screen protector gets bad, I will probably go with nothing.
Last phone was a HTC Touch Pro. Owned since release day, never dropped, no scratches. (strangely the ultra thin batter cover did begin to crack though, and there was a small crack on the side). Just due to age I suppose....

My EVO is mostly nude. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones