• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Case issue..need pink for the wife for Razr HD

J S Machine

Jul 28, 2010
I recently bought my wife and I razr HD's, but I got her a regular version vs. the MAXX. If I had known at the time that otterbox only has a pink cover case for the MAXX, I would have gotten her a MAXX as well, instead of the regular model.

I really like Otterbox Defender cases because they are very durable, and that is what she has been using. Unfortunately, the only case they offer even close to pink is called "Thermal" or something to that effect. It has a gray rubber casing around the plastic and red plastic (which you don't see much of anyway. She doesn't like the black or the artic colors either.

Does anybody know of any reputable case brands that have a case offered in some girl colors that she might like for her regular razr HD?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones