• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help CBS Football App?

This is not really Incredible related, but since I just got one I figured maybe this app would work. Is anybody having issues logging into their CBS Fantasy Football through the app? I login in, and when I hit submit it brings me right back to the login screen. It's really frustrating. Has anyone found a work around for this or is this just some glitch that CBS needs to fix?

EDIT: Didn't work on my Eris either.

yup i am getting the same thing. i haven't used the app before (thanks for mentioning it) but when i try to log into the fantasy page it just keeps taking be back to the login screen as well... my guess would be CBS has blocked mobil logins to the fantasy page for the time being ( at least until the league renewals in june/july).

Upvote 0
Make sure you are putting in the correct username and password. The password defaults to a Capital letter for the first char so make sure you hit the button on the keyboard to make it lower case. the app doesn't look to good. it just shows your FF scores i think. I hope they make this App better.

Upvote 0
Make sure you are putting in the correct username and password. The password defaults to a Capital letter for the first char so make sure you hit the button on the keyboard to make it lower case. the app doesn't look to good. it just shows your FF scores i think. I hope they make this App better.

funny thing is, even though it brings me back to login screen, the settings gives me the option to logout. and when i click on the fantasy tab, nothing happens. i tried making sure everything was lowercase and it still brought me back to the login screen. i purposely moved my league to CBS this year because all of us got sick of Yahoo not being as customizable, but seems they have the better fantasy app. i'm hoping CBS gets this crap figured out before august, because using the browser to check my teams is a pain in the butt.

and i don't even care if it just shows fantasy scores, i'd much rather see SOMETHING then nothing at all.

here's an email i just sent to their feedback email (appfeedback@cbssports.com):

I am using an HTC Droid Incredible (had an Eris first) and I am trying to use the CBS Sports app to see my Fantasy Football stuff, but whenever I click on the fantasy tab, nothing happens. When I do finally find a way to login, I enter my information and hit submit and it brings me right back to the login screen. I

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones