• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Looking for roms

We have a few posted in the rooted section, which I will move your there to there, you can also check here they have many ROMs for the 3VO

EVO 3D CDMA Android Development - xda-developers

Hi all,

I have a newly rooted evo 3d and I seem to be having trouble finding custom roms. Does anyone know a site or page here with all availible roms for my phone. I find some but they all seem to be old. So a current updated list would be best. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Chemdawgg
Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick response!! And for putting my post in the proper forum. So i checked out the site you listed and its pretty good. except that they had no infected roms. I guess i'm looking for the most recent infected eternity rom. Do you happen to know where I can find them? Thank you in advance for your help.

Yeah, infected is there.

☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity

Reactions: Chemdawgg
Upvote 0
I too had been looking for the most recent lists and found your link to XDA which I appreciate. However Is it me or when you click on "Download Links and Change Log" for Infected it takes you to a blankpage.
Any help appreciated..

I ended up downloading a much older version just to try out and I liked it so wanted the latest. Looking to try CleanRom as well...

for sense 3.0:
Directory listing for www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_3D_Developers/Virus/Eternity/SVN%20BUILDS/3.0/

for sense 3.5:
Directory listing for www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_3D_Developers/Virus/Eternity/Buildbox/3.5/

Reactions: Lyvewire
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones