• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [-ROM-6-14]{CDMA}*updated v2.1* ZR3DX-Sense 3.6 [team420]-THEMED-Sprint-BEATS-odex-EXTRAS

You need to make sure you are on the proper Base Firmware, and that you did a full wipe, also if you are HBoot 1.5 with S-ON you may want to try 4EXT Recovery more user friendly for flashing ICS Roms with Smart Flash

I download this Rom and flash it, but it never loads. any idea why it keeps going back to the other one?

Upvote 0
I am looking to install the ZR3DX rom, is this the right rom for the HTC Evo V phone from Virgin Mobile?? Also, if this is the right one, is there a step by step guide on how to do this?? If there is a way to screw it up, I unfortunatly will find it, so a step by step guide would be very useful. Thanks for your help and feedback.

Upvote 0
I am looking to install the ZR3DX rom, is this the right rom for the HTC Evo V phone from Virgin Mobile?? Also, if this is the right one, is there a step by step guide on how to do this?? If there is a way to screw it up, I unfortunatly will find it, so a step by step guide would be very useful. Thanks for your help and feedback.

Are you rooted? That was the only hard part. Follow the link to their site it was simple and I am a dummy. Though it days if you ver 1.5 it is hit an miss, but I had an issue so I flashed back to other Rom and then tired it again and it worked fine. Good Rom

Upvote 0
Yes, I am rooted. But I am a little confused. I found this thread for the ZR3R Rom and also another thread too. I have a HTC Evo V phone, will this rom work for that phone. It seems that there is the same rom for both the BTC Evo 4g, and the HTC Evo V. Please help clear this issue up. Also, I have not seen any step by step instructions on installing this rom, can someone point me in the right direction?? Thanks much

Upvote 0
Sorry, I meant in the above thread, the HTC Evo 3D. I found a thread for that rom. This is what I am confused about. I this the rom I am suppose to download that will work with the Evo V?? Also, I am here downloading the file at mcdonalds and its been downloading for over 2 hours and not even half done, is this normal?? The file is 486 MB. When I had my triumph, I never had to wait nearly this long to download a rom. Thanks

Upvote 0
No it is not a Rom for VM, it is a port from the VM Rom for the Sprint 3VO

Sorry, I meant in the above thread, the HTC Evo 3D. I found a thread for that rom. This is what I am confused about. I this the rom I am suppose to download that will work with the Evo V?? Also, I am here downloading the file at mcdonalds and its been downloading for over 2 hours and not even half done, is this normal?? The file is 486 MB. When I had my triumph, I never had to wait nearly this long to download a rom. Thanks

Upvote 0
OK, i will not be updating this thread anymore, so if there are any questions related to this Rom it will have to be directed to the OG over @ XDA, since no more updates will be coming out on this Rom

Drop has rebuild his ROM with the latest base, so I figured instead on editing this thread I would start a new one, here is Drops latest thread, enjoy

http://androidforums.com/evo-3d-all...hemed-rebuilt-beats-deodexed.html#post4888688

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones