• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Today I tried installing Android 4.1.2 PACman Jelly Bean Custom Firmware and Now I'm stuck :/

So today I tried installing Android 4.1.2 PACman Jelly Bean Custom Firmware and everything seemed to be going great I followed the tutorial which I got from here Update HTC Evo 3D to Android 4.1.2 PACman Jelly Bean Custom Firmware. I followed the tutorial to the letter, but unfortunately my phone is stuck on the loading animation of the PACman emblem I'm not sure exactly what I did wrong and was wondering if anybody had an idea of how I could uninstall this now, since my phone will not allow me to enter into Bootloader mode anymore. If you guys could please help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much guys I greatly appreciate it.
So today I tried installing Android 4.1.2 PACman Jelly Bean Custom Firmware and everything seemed to be going great I followed the tutorial which I got from here Update HTC Evo 3D to Android 4.1.2 PACman Jelly Bean Custom Firmware. I followed the tutorial to the letter, but unfortunately my phone is stuck on the loading animation of the PACman emblem I'm not sure exactly what I did wrong and was wondering if anybody had an idea of how I could uninstall this now, since my phone will not allow me to enter into Bootloader mode anymore. If you guys could please help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Upvote 0
DragonSlayer I had a problem with choosing the gapps and I think I might have choosen the wrong one to install I installed HDPI / MDPI / TINY: gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip – (Mirror #1) which is the 4.1.1-4.1.2 and I'm not sure if that is right or not. But I was able to get into Recovery and wipe everything thank you :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones