• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help CDMA Workshop 3.8.0-3.8.5

Lord_Optix

Lurker
Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone have the full version of this software (NOT cracked!)? I bought a key back in 2011 and got the full version to use with my key and such. Then I built a new computer and when I tried to reinstall it via the link they gave me the link was gone and they told me they do not save older builds as I was suppose to back it up. Obviously using the demo versions they dont work with keys. If anyone would be so kind as to throw me the full version of 3.8.0 (or 3.8.5 as my license was valid for it as well) it would be greatly appreciated! I will even throw you a few bucks for it.​

Hello and welcome to the forums
Hope this works.
They offer a way to extract and unzip tool

Cdma Workshop 3.8 5 - Download - 4shared - John Baker

Yeah all those 4shared links are malware. Checked all over for a full version with zero luck. The one's I did find were all demo versions. Thanks for trying though. You usually have to get it from someone who happened to back it up. Strange someone never would have uploaded it to the web though. The search continues....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones