• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cell Phone plan discounts?

I'm currently thinking of getting a job at Best Buy soon as the cash register...er. I'm 16 and wanted to know how much of a discount can you get on a family plan working there and if there's somewhere else that offers a bigger discount. Thanks :D

From the list given @ the top of this page in the first thread(sticky),
BEST BUY employees get a 22% discount on their monthly bill.

Upvote 0
You can find lots of places where you will receive the discount on your family plan. But you always have to pay cost for it. This is just like a benefit or extra features that companies provide to their employees to keep them loyal and also decrease their turnover rate.

If you find a job on somewhere else where you are given no discount but your salary is enough that can help you to purchase as compare to the shopping with discount while working in Best Buy.

Talking about the discount that can also be received through using coupons that can be found out through many sites on the internet. I have received plenty of discount on my electronics by using coupons from Best Buy discount codes that you can also utilize to get enough discount that can help you to expand your shopping.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones