• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Change in Play Store appearance

Sam12121

Lurker
Mar 19, 2018
Hi. A few weeks ago, I noticed this sudden change in the Play Store app display page that has taken place.
Now when I open the PS and view an app, it appears somewhat like this (picture included). There's like, no cover like there previously used to be and some other stuffs have changed too. It's like an appearance overhaul. I am using the Moto X4 which is running Oreo 8.0 with the December security update.
Is this normal? Or is there something to worry about?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180319-110427.png
    Screenshot_20180319-110427.png
    787.7 KB · Views: 222
That app is a game, isn't it? Is it possible you have another game or app by the same developer and/or a friend of same and he's slightly unethical?

A glitch? If you are heavily into Google with multiple devices, maybe the other device didn't close that screen out when you turned off or slept other device?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones