• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

change mobile version look

kassdog

Nov 13, 2009
I'm a big mobile version browser and this site is horrible. Is there any way to get rid of the words "my Android" from the left of the screen. It puts all the threads to the right and squeezes the print and just looks horrible. Please change this.

Removed the left column in mobile view to remove 'My Android" as requested.

Also added link(s) to the bottom to return to full HTML view. Note that if you log out while in mobile view you will be returned back to default (Full HTML) since all your cookies are cleared. Also, when logged in and on the home page of the forums, you will see two 'return to full html' links.

Clicking "return to HTML view" anywhere in the forum will return you to the main page.

Will clean this up as I have time - just wanted to make it easier to use real quick. Sorry about the delay.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones