• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Change service providers

Is it possible to flash this thunderbolt to Boost Mobile? I have a epic 4G and I flashed it from Sprint to boost by using a donor phone. If anyone has tried or knows how, please share.

any phone operating on the same cdma frequencies should in theory be able to be flashed to that network. its just a matter of knowing how to use the various cdma tools to change the correct settings.

you wont see it discussed here alot,as cloning a donor phone is a potentially illegal act,if one of the phones had a bad esn due to theft or non payment,and/or if youre attempting to make 2 of the same device to steal service :eek:

having said that,i think there is a guide here to flash the OG evo to boost... maybe it would be of some help. :)

Reactions: arnandtara
Upvote 0
I have thunderbolt unit given to me by my buddy....can I use this in the Philippines... I have search the net for possible way but no luck in finding one....I have tried to put other Rom from other HTC phone but won't continue.....now stuck at stock Rom....

best bet would be to check with your carrier. if its a cdma service,maybe they can flash it for you. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones