• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Changing motherboards

paulus29

May 13, 2017
Hi peoples, I have a galaxy-s4, recently I cracked the glass, I able to buy the glass on ebay and install myself, all good. I recently installed a new nougat rom, however it took up most of my 8gb internal space. So I bought another s4 '16gb'that's had a broken screen, tried to replace glass unfortunately I cracked the digitiser. So I removed the 16gb motherboard and installed it on my original s4. NOW THERE'S A PROBLEM. Sometimes the display does its own thing, things seem to jump all over the place, non stop, I have to keep tapping the screen for it to stop. Also when typing something, when I try to scroll the the text, it does the thing of scrolling itself, the only way to stop it is to tap the screen. HELP IS DESPERATELY NEEDED PLEASE. THANKS

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones