• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charging problem-battery temperature to low

D

Dorisvw

Samsung Galaxy Note II LCD screen was changed because screen was cracked and there were no images. The charging now does not work and states: charging paused battery temperature to low. Did the repair cause this and how can I fix the problem?

It sounds as if something was done wrong in the repair. Bring it back and ask them to do it properly this time.

To save you some time, if they mess it up again, ask them nicely how long it's going to take them to replace your phone, or if they'll need a notice from your attorney. Once is bad. Twice is totally inexcusable. (I used to own a cellphone store. If that happened in my store, you'd get a loaner during the second repair, which would be done by a different tech [the first one wouldn't be working for me any more] and my humblest apologies. And your phone would be the next one on the repair list, regardless of how busy we were. THAT inexcusable.)

Having been in the business, it really bothers me when shops are that sloppy - it gives us all a bad name (even though I'm retired). They didn't even plug a charger in when they were finished with the repair, to give you back a fully charged phone? This isn't a mistake, it's ineptitude. And it makes me angry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones