• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cheap Phone to Use With T-Mobile for Two Weeks?

persistentone

Sep 4, 2013
I am waiting on a phone from T-Mobile that might take a month to receive. I want a cheap phone I can buy used that I could activate on T-Mobile now so that I will have a minimal level of cell service while waiting for the real phone. Can someone recommend models I can buy for under $50 used that will be rock solid on T-Mobile?

I am waiting on a phone from T-Mobile that might take a month to receive. I want a cheap phone I can buy used that I could activate on T-Mobile now so that I will have a minimal level of cell service while waiting for the real phone. Can someone recommend models I can buy for under $50 used that will be rock solid on T-Mobile?

Try Swappa, as that's often recommended on AF.
https://swappa.com/mobile/t-mobile
Apparently they got used T-Mobile iPhone 6S from $59. It's not Android of course, but it should work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones