• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Checking in...

Hello, all.

Been semi-lurking on here for a couple months, since my wife got her Sprint Hero. I got mine a couple weeks ago, and it's a great step up from my Treo 755P. I was a Palm user for almost 10 years, and now that the Palm OS is dead, it's time to switch.

Didn't like iPhone (ATT), and didn't like Windows, though WP7 looks interesting.

Been doing both software and hardware work since '82, but I'm mostly a user nowadays. Do like to dabble now and again.

If you're headed to Milwaukee, check out my blog - Milwaukee Daily Photo, or drop me a line!

Karl

Hello, all.

Been semi-lurking on here for a couple months, since my wife got her Sprint Hero. I got mine a couple weeks ago, and it's a great step up from my Treo 755P. I was a Palm user for almost 10 years, and now that the Palm OS is dead, it's time to switch.

Didn't like iPhone (ATT), and didn't like Windows, though WP7 looks interesting.

Been doing both software and hardware work since '82, but I'm mostly a user nowadays. Do like to dabble now and again.

If you're headed to Milwaukee, check out my blog - Milwaukee Daily Photo, or drop me a line!

Karl
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones