• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Checking out a few more cases for my Samsung Galaxy S3, which one should I get?

snapbux

Lurker
Nov 24, 2012
I bought two cases already for my S3 but I'm not ready to stop yet... it's like buying a new purse to me, need something to match my moods! The one I bought here:

NEW Samsung Galaxy S3 S 3 III i9300 Soft Gel Silicone Case Cover - Many Designs!

I bought #3 out of the 10 listed and I love it (the other case I bought was a White GameBoy case, same seller: White Game Boy Rubber Gel Silicone Case Cover Samsung Galaxy S3 S 3 III i9300 | eBay ), exactly as described, really excited, but I'm thinking about getting 2 more... not really sure which one would be better though then the other... they're REALLY good prices compared to prices I find around here and the shipping was super fast so I love this seller already! lol

Soooooo which ones would you guys choose? I'm torn between them so what ever you guys suggest the most, I'll go with! :D

Reactions: thforrtnor

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones