• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Clash of Clans Anyone? :)

Recently I've been playing Clash of Clans after the new update. I was wondering how many people still play and if there are any clans out there willing to accept a mediocre Townhall 8 (but improving).

I'm looking for maybe a botting clan so I can have donate always on or something similar. If any of you out there are botting let me know how you've been doing and also your progress. I use ClashBot and it's the only way I've actually leveled up in Clash of Clans after the update. I don't have time to actually play anymore. They have tutorials and explanations for everything from how to use the bot to how Clash of Clans works, www.clashbot.org/clash-of-clans-hack/. If you play clash of clans and have time you should check it out.

Here's my base:
CMJgWgc.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones