• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Class A Is Same As Store, Right?

I got a replacement 'class A' for my Triumph. The new-in-box kind. Those are essentially the same as the store boxes, right? I just sold it on Amazon and I've had a class A before and they seem to have no connection to the old phone. I guess I'm just trying to confirm that.

most likely yes, the class A was probly just like a store bought, ive never had to get a replacement so someone else may know, but as long as it would have needed activation again i dont see why there would be any connection to the old one

Upvote 0
Unfortunately I know the answer to this all too well, I went through 6 Triumphs before I finally gave up. Class A might have been sold but was never activated, everything is included in the retail box, class B means that some accessories might be missing like a cable or maybe the charger, and finally a class C is just the phone itself in a white box no battery or sd card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones