• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clicking/Cracking sound while listening to music

mobfest

Jun 21, 2010
I have a spica I have got one concern and one question. Hope u will be helpfull to me.
1. whenever i listen to music on my spica i hear cracking/clicking sound unevenly during the start of the song and somewhere admist the song. I have tried with several headphones, the problem is still there. Can u help me get rid of this?
2. What if I root my phone? Is it safe? Can I revert back if I root or update it officially if there is an update in future??
Plz help me I will be grateful..

I'v had the same problem with my phone, and the one i had replaced it with when it bsod'ed. I think its just a problem with the phone itself :/

I posted this same topic months ago and dont believe i got a direct answer. I'm just assuming most android users dont use thier phone as a music media device like people do with the iphone/ipod

Upvote 0
Is it really a problem with the handset, if that is the case I can get it replaced its under warranty. But how do I convince them, today itself I have been refused that its a problem at a samsung service centre. Its really weird to face those guys they dont understand any technical stuff. But then on serious note is it a device hardware problem, should I get it replaced??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones