• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM6 help with fps

jgalan14

Android Enthusiast
Jun 20, 2010
Sin City
ok so i got CM6 and backup fresh rom, i love sense besides the launcher and i used launcher pro but i'm also kind of used to ASOP from my moment, anyways, i would like a kernel for battery life and for FPS issue with the phone, any good ones ? also anyway to record HD videos with CM6 mode sorry i don't see the option anywhere

You shouldn't need a custom kernel on CM6 for the FPS issue. Download an app called Fps2D from the market and see what you get. I got 52 stock. The kernel I'm currently using is Snap 7.5 and I'm getting great battery life.

Recording in 720p is the only option if you're recording in high quality. Go to the first option (in landscape) and scroll all the way down to check anyway.

Reactions: jgalan14
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones