• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help code 7 - network problem and other issues

bladactania

Lurker
Jan 28, 2013
I have a galaxy s2 running Android 2.3.6 gingerbread. it's actually a us cellular phone but that carrier isn't listed. anyway, when I an at home I have very low service connection. a lot of the time when I'm trying to send a text message, I get the error message 'code 7: network problem. other times the phone tells me that the text failed to send. this is annoying enough, because then I have to resend. but it's made worse by the fact that the text did indeed send but only some of the time. so I either risk the recipient receiving multiple copies of my text or none at all.

why can't my phone simply inform me that there is currently no connection and Waite for sufficient signal to send like all of my old phones have done? and why does my phone give me incorrect information about my texts?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones