• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Color Preference questions

imo, the darker would be much easier to be "dirty" or seems dirty when there are few dust on it. Maybe more related with the gender than the dirty thingy.

At one time I thought the same thing because it was mainly men who'd comment saying white phones get very dirty; but then just as many women started chiming in to echo what the men were saying which left me wondering have any of them actually owned a white phone longer than it took to look at it in a store. :thinking:

Anyway, at the end of the day it all boils down to personal choice.

Reactions: GalaxiaTech
Upvote 0
There's another Philly peep for me!! What's up, girl!

I have an iPad & had an iPhone briefly (peer pressure- lol) which were both black. White never appealed to me before but then I got sick of all dark- gray, black, pebble blue... and I thought the white Note 2 was sexy! lol
But regarding the dirtiness of it... my white phone DOES get dirty when I have makeup on. Mostly the screen but sometimes I just need to wipe it down.
NO issue whatsoever though & totally agreed that color choice for your phone is just a personal preference.

Anne

Upvote 0
At one time I thought the same thing because it was mainly men who'd comment saying white phones get very dirty; but then just as many women started chiming in to echo what the men were saying which left me wondering have any of them actually owned a white phone longer than it took to look at it in a store. :thinking:

Anyway, at the end of the day it all boils down to personal choice.

There's another Philly peep for me!! What's up, girl!

I have an iPad & had an iPhone briefly (peer pressure- lol) which were both black. White never appealed to me before but then I got sick of all dark- gray, black, pebble blue... and I thought the white Note 2 was sexy! lol
But regarding the dirtiness of it... my white phone DOES get dirty when I have makeup on. Mostly the screen but sometimes I just need to wipe it down.
NO issue whatsoever though & totally agreed that color choice for your phone is just a personal preference.

Anne

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones