• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

golfinglenn

Apr 30, 2010
Was a longtime droid user with incredible and incredible 2, then switched to Iphone with the 4S and just can't take it anymore. Even with JB and tons of mods, still doesn't do what I want it to do. No Swype, no Swiftkey, maps sucks, and screen is so small texting is a chore.

Did some research and played a little bit with a friends S3 and thought I would give it a shot. Found a 2 week old one on Craigslist for $350 with otterbox case. Looking forward to learning droid all over again (my daughters had droids as well and even after I switched, I would try to navigate their phones and was amazed how much I forgot and how fast after being on IOS for a short period lol).

Anyway, looking forward to getting back and learning everything I can about the S3. Only thing concerns me right now is it seems a little bigger than I might like, but hope to get use to the size.

Glenn

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones