• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Coming Soon] ArumEsteemTheme - Jelly Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said its time to think out of the box not outside the litter box :O
and whatcha talking about willis? u mean like a cat woman theme? we dudes dont do kitty kitten stuff :thinking: thats fuzzy's style but thats ok since hes fruity sometimes lol jk

lmao, that's more than outside of the litter.

Sorry about us hi jacking your thread Android, ill find the thread for the suggesting and bump it back to life and we can move these convos there. ;)

Upvote 0
Enjoy these tools below,

images.jpg

Donut Icon Pack.rar

mmm I's lubs mes sum Dunkin!!! :eating:

Upvote 0
uuuhhhhg... no offense im a huge supporter of 'new things' specially for the device i love the most!! but these coming soon threads need to stop.. again nothng personal but with all we been dealing with here man it jus bad juju..

im guilty tho.. prior to releasing #2 i started with a 'coming soon' quote, but i actually put something out there (thank god) lol

so again, im a supporter but please be true to your word, dont let these good people down...

Upvote 0
uuuhhhhg... no offense im a huge supporter of 'new things' specially for the device i love the most!! but these coming soon threads need to stop.. again nothng personal but with all we been dealing with here man it jus bad juju..

im guilty tho.. prior to releasing #2 i started with a 'coming soon' quote, but i actually put something out there (thank god) lol

so again, im a supporter but please be true to your word, dont let these good people down...

Cant say it went unnoticed cause it was explained the first time around. :thinking:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones