• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Commuting sucks...

Man, I don't know how some of you guys manage to arrive at work for 6am. :p

The annoying thing is that my commute (walk -> train -> bus) should really take about 50 minutes in theory. Unfortunately my schedule and the public transport times make it more like 1:40 each way.

Bring books with you to read! I was so caught up in my book that I almost missed my stop today and I really didn't want to stop reading it.

It's 10k to dorm :/

Per semester? or per year? There's a very big difference. lol

I know my friend at NYU lives in one of the dorms to the south east of NYU and she's paying about $9000 a semester. I can't imagine your dorm costing $10k a semester if it's not located in downtown Manhattan.

Upvote 0
I can climb out of my bedroom window and I'm at work, home is that close to the workplace.
Haha, my current, but soon to be former job had me similar to that. Now i'm looking at a good 30 minute to 2 hour commute to get to my new jobs, Back-store Associate and Gas Station Attendant.

I'm about to feel what the OP is feeling tenfold.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones