• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Confirmed: WiFi N (802.11n) *NOT* enabled on Incredible

OK, so I've been reading over this thread. My understanding is, and I'm 1 day new to Droids...so my understanding is that it won't connect to my G only router, I have to have a B&G capable 1? I looked on the bottom of the router and it says cisco G, does that mean it isn't capable of B&G? It's my roommates and IDK anything else about the router except for what it says on the bottom, I use to have a Linkys, I might hook that 1 back up! haha.

Upvote 0
OK, so I've been reading over this thread. My understanding is, and I'm 1 day new to Droids...so my understanding is that it won't connect to my G only router, I have to have a B&G capable 1? I looked on the bottom of the router and it says cisco G, does that mean it isn't capable of B&G? It's my roommates and IDK anything else about the router except for what it says on the bottom, I use to have a Linkys, I might hook that 1 back up! haha.

You should be able to connect to a G only router. It would be an N only router that would give you problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones