• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root connecting rush as port easly(tutorial)

this is my first tutorial but this really helped me out after 3 days of just trying to get cdma work shop to read my phone so i hope it can help someone else out.

***PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE BEGINNING I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS INFORMATION***

step 1: if you have not done so already download necessary samsung drivers for this device.

step 2: open google play store and install launcher pro.

step 3: press your menu button and select wedges on top left should say apps/wedges.

step 4: press and hold icon for launcher pro this will take it to the home screen drop it and it will bring up a list.

step 5: scroll down and press phoneuti a drop down menu will show click the second phoneuti from the drop menu this will put an icon on your home screen.

step 6: repeat step 3-5 except click the 5th phoneuti from the drop menu.

step 7: on home screen click the first phoneuti (from step 5) this will have a qualcomm button click and change to modem (the last option) click save.

step 8: go to home screen click 2nd phoneuti it will come up the option uart or usb choose usb.

**note** sometimes you may have to try the different phoneuti menus but these are what worked on mine and my cousins rush the best way to tell is to open device manager and when the drivers install it will come up as a port

your rush is now ready to be read by cdma ws, qpst, dfs, etc....

Reactions: Slayer72

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones