• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

contact issues.

tymbian

May 27, 2010
I found when saving contacts to the SIM on the Desire, if you go to edit them you have no option to add any extra fields. ie. If i have someone's mobile number and want to add a home number at a later date I cant. luckily most of my contacts are stored to the phone, and......coming from the iPhone as many of you have, i was, with the iphone able to add a custom label ie. having one contact of say a company and being able to add as many phone numbers as I like under that contact and assigning names to each number. Is there a way to do all these things with the desire or is there a recommended App for this.
i dont want to save all my contacts to the SIM ( if i can even do this on the Desire ) if I can't edit how I'd like.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones