• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Contacts missing from Backup Assistant

StatusCheck

Jun 15, 2010
I'm on Incredible no. 2, thanks to a major malfunction with my first one at the ripe old age of 11 months. I lost many of my contacts in the process and am adding them back in.

This time I am using Backup Assistant in the hopes of not losing anymore. Unfortunately when I log onto BA on the Verizon site, I don't see all of my contacts. I've synced from my phone multiple times and from the website twice. I tried adding a new contact online and it appeared on my phone after syncing. However, when I add new contacts onto my phone, it is hit or miss whether they appear online.

Any suggestions? This doesn't seem to be an effective way to back up my data if it's not, you know, actually backing it up.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones