• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contacts not on my phone from SD Card.

MintyGreen

Lurker
Oct 20, 2011
I have a Motorola Droid and I had a Blackberry Storm 2. I took the SD card from my Blackberry and I put it in my Droid and I didn't get any contacts back. The SD card are the same ones from the Droid and the Blackberry. I got my pictures from my old phone but I didn't get my contacts back. How can I get my contacts back? Do I have to go into my Blackberry and just add them into my Droid or is there anything else I can do?

I have a Motorola Droid and I had a Blackberry Storm 2. I took the SD card from my Blackberry and I put it in my Droid and I didn't get any contacts back. The SD card are the same ones from the Droid and the Blackberry. I got my pictures from my old phone but I didn't get my contacts back. How can I get my contacts back? Do I have to go into my Blackberry and just add them into my Droid or is there anything else I can do?

Does your BB have WiFi? I think you should be able to sync to Gmail from your old account. If so, the gmail account contacts should sync with your Droid...

Google Sync services

COPYING BLACKBERRY CONTACTS TO GMAIL - YouTube

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones