• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Contract up soon...what phone is on YOUR radar?

The only thing mid-range about the rumors of the Incredible 4G is the screen resoluton, but that's not even that bad because AMOLED screens are pretty awesome. The S4 can keep up with the Tegra3 and works with 4G LTE.

I will be picking up a Galaxy Nexus at the end of the month. I love my Incredible and it looks like the Incredible 4G will be worth looking at, but the Nexus has so much development behind it and it has stock ICS.

Edit: Found out the Inc4G will have a qHD display, which blows.

Upvote 0
I'm out of contract as well, and if I like the Inc 4G I will purchase it outright. I don't think I will go into contract with any phone carrier again... If the phone is above the $600 range that might make me sign a contract.. $550 or less, I will buy it out right. I have 2 Org Inc's I can sell as well.

Upvote 0
I'm out of contract as well, and if I like the Inc 4G I will purchase it outright. I don't think I will go into contract with any phone carrier again... If the phone is above the $600 range that might make me sign a contract.. $550 or less, I will buy it out right. I have 2 Org Inc's I can sell as well.

I feel the exact same way. I have always done 1 year contracts but now that those are gone I will be buying off contract... Which kind of stinks but only requires me to save up for a little longer than normal

Upvote 0
I am disappointed in what appears headed to VZW. Am curious about the HTC Droid Incredible 4G, but the specs I've seen appear mid-range. If that holds true, I have been looking at the HTC Evo 4G LTE with Sprint or the HTC One X from AT&T. I have never thought about leaving VZW before but it seems like the only phones they are getting are Motorola DROIDs and that is getting a little annoying.

Only droids? Really? Rezound. Thunderbolt. Nexus. Inc 4g .......... my friend be careful going to another network. My friend got Evo 4G and HATES it.

Upvote 0
Priced dropped on the Razr Maxx today....Been waiting on this for weeks!!!! Finally! !!!

I've been holding on to my old NE2 for a year, now with the price drop, my NE2, and the $50 online discount I got it for $79 (Including the BS $30 activation charge).....I WIN, I WIN!!!!!

The DINC has been a great phone, first phone to ever last me two whole years, I'm gonna miss it...I'm hanging on to it as a backup but hoping I won't have to ever use it again.

Now waiting on the ICS update to the Maxx!

Upvote 0
also waiting for the inc 4g... finally a 4" phone that i've been waiting for! we'll see how it turns out.

otherwise razor maxx will be at the top of my list. the battery should be nice, not a fan of stepping up to that large of a phone, i'm currently a fan of sense.

i do occasionally use the trackpad but it appears i'll lose that regardless.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones