• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Copilot worked OK at first - now says google checkout code is invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msiviter

I've emailed ALK, no reply so far, has anyone got a fix? It setup OK first time, I put the checkout code in the registered a copilot account and password. I then started using copliot and all was fine, until now, it won't let me past the input checkout code page.

Help!

What in case trained ninjas attack? Its not illegal to point out a website that's in googles index.

no, just that its a bit rude to advertise a warez site on a forums that offer support to everyone including devs and the fact that devs visit here.

kinda out of order, what you do privately is up to you but publically posting it is wrong and often frowned upon on most forums

do as you please. just advice thats all. if i was a mod id ban you as this forums should stay clean

Upvote 0
Hey folks. Please don't link to warez and illegal downloads of applications. If you want to infer that "some googling" could find what they are looking for by all means be my guest... but I don't want AndroidForums to support illegal download of software in any way shape or form.

Afterall, its the developers that make Android what it is and we should be supporting them.

Thanks - closing this thread now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones