• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Costco accessory pack.

Phastor

Oct 22, 2010
So I got my Bionic from the Verizon booth at Costco about three weeks ago for $90. They had a deal where you send in a voucher for an extra battery and the car and desk docks. However, I wasn't able to find the specifics on whether these accessories were the actual ones by Motorola, or just generic stands/mounts rather than actual docks. I'm a little worried because the added car charger they gave me on the spot is an off-brand.

Has anyone else here gone with this deal? If so, were your accessories that came in the mail the Moto ones? I'm also curious to know if the battery in the bundle is the extended battery.

i got the bionic pack from costco in the mail a few weeks ago. its a slow process to wait but eventually it made it and yes it is all motorola. i don't really get use much out of the spare battery charger but the car charger is cool with a purple moto logo and the dock and windshield mount are very cool. as they are designed to work with the regular and extended battery. great job by moto to include extended battery capability.the phone will fit very loosely in the windshield dock but there is a spacer that will correct it and make it nice and snug.... hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones