• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help couple bugs with the bionic

welbinator

Android Enthusiast
Jul 1, 2010
ok, bug number one:

every time I plug my phone into my computer, and select "USB Mass Storage" it resets my wallpaper to some ugly red and black background.

bug number two:

this is a vignette problem. when I take a picture using vignette, I select "save and close" and then it goes back to camera mode, except the orientation is messed up, and it won't go back to normal until I close vignette and re-open it.

anybody else having these issues? any fixes?

Don't use vignette, so #2 is out for me.

With #1, I don't have that problem either. How did you change your default wp in the first place? Are you using an app?

when looking at your homescreen, press the android menu button, and select "wallpaper"

you can download lots of wallpapers on the market or the interwebs. theres a few ok ones that come stock.

My guess to the wallpaper is that the image is on the SD card.

that makes sense, since it's unmounting the SD card from the phone when you select USB mass storage. thanks waremaster!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones