• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
so ill start off with my devices, at least the ones im trying to connect, i have a galaxytab 10.1 and the nexus s 4g, whenever i have typing to do i connect my little bluetooth keyboard and it works tremendously, only thing is that i would like to have some sort of mouse to connect to it as well to make it more like a full functioning computer when i need it to be. i heard something on this site about some app that could connect your android phone to your tablet and use the phone as a touch pad style mouse? but i cant find it anywhere, anyone know about this?
also, when i use the keyboard sometimes it wont click to the right spot, then i keep clicking back to where i need to write and it just puts one character and then jumps back to where it was stuck? oh and also i cant figure out how to turn the on screen keyboard off while im connected to the BT one? i can hide the keyboard onscreen but then anytime i move to a new text field it pops back up, very annoying... any help would be greatly appreciated!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones