• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Cracked Screen LG 10.1 Tablet [fixable?]

I will get that to you, but I have never tried to replace something myself. Is this a good idea or should I get it replaced?
Depends on how it is assembled. I looked at a few guides yesterday that I don't think I would try myself. If any repair shops nearby, you could get a estimate.
Then i would weigh the cost of repair against the cost of good used replacement device.

Upvote 0
A piece of advise from someone that has broken more things than they have ever fixed, lol. Right now it's just the screen that is broken, if you go in and try and fix it yourself it may end up being the whole tablet that is broken!!! Follow Jfalls63 advise and take it in to someone that KNOWS what they are doing and see how much it costs to fix and take it from there!!!

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones