• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cricket Samsung Indulge R-915 Official GB upgrade.

Baseband version: S:R915.0.2K.EL06
Build version: SCH-R915.EL06
Hello everybody! I am a cricket user and I am trying to gain root access for my recently upgraded Samsung
Galaxy indulge. Its now on gingerbread 2.3.6 but the back button does not work anymore!! Any help is truly appreciated!!!!!!!! Cheers
funny, my phone is on 2.3.5 and the back button works for some apps, for some it just closes them out.

Upvote 0
maybe where u live , but here in florida it does....lol...and i can confirm because i went to the store last sunday to exange my battery and i saw,nobody told me...but imm not asking nobody to belive , pick up the phone and call any metro local store , or browse the net....etc....

"R20" Does not exist. The "R920" The Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G however does exist.

I'm so glad your MetroPCS rep pointed that out to you specifically ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones