• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So, I got the mT3G during the Thanksgiving Day weekend. No complaints thus far. I am curious, though, as I benefited from this website in terms of acquiring the PDF manual for the phone.

The only documentation that came in the packaging was a fold-out quick reference thing and not anything more elaborate (full manual), and nothing on optical (like a PDF file). Is this the norm, or was I short-sheeted? :eek:

Still enjoying the ability to look up the nearest H:eek:ters and call them directly without having to dial a number.

I buy new phones quite often. In the last 5 years or so I've owned at the very least 10 phones. VERY few of them came with manuals. It's an industry norm. As mentioned before by others, most documentation is on the carrier or manufacturers' websites. Plus with communities such as this, there's far greater information to be had.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones