• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root custom rom using a2sd question

kyungwooky

Lurker
Jun 11, 2010
I have tried unlockr method of rooting but came to a fail Wen i ran into some permission issues. Now i want to consiDer a2sd method posted on this forum.
Does my phone need to be rooted(using unlockr method) before entering commands for installing the Rom with a2sd? Or do i just fo on ahead?

I have tried unlockr method of rooting but came to a fail Wen i ran into some permission issues. Now i want to consiDer a2sd method posted on this forum.
Does my phone need to be rooted(using unlockr method) before entering commands for installing the Rom with a2sd? Or do i just fo on ahead?

what rom are you using? If you already intall a rom w/ Odin, it should already rooted.

check out the post below.
http://androidforums.com/all-things...i-need-flashing-warheads-complete-morons.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones