• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMOD 13 UNOFFICIAL Beta 2

Hey dfuse06 I was going try your app I want asks if I got works right before I uses it.

So I pull images then hit switcher will the phone then Boot in write mode and when fin. I hit restore?
Pull the images hit switch. Hit fab button reboot to apply. Mod you system how you want with layer or cmte or whatever. Then restore hit fab to reboot to apply restore.

Reactions: BLACKSTARATL
Upvote 0
Is there an explanation anywhere as to the newer perms setups with apps and how/what makes them F/C?
If an app has a permission and it's not granted it's going to close the app. Android M started letting you pick a d choose what app permission you want to use
For example, chrome asks for storage permissions when you try to download something and if you don't grant that permission then it will either force close the app or just not download the file( I'm thinking it would just not download the file rather than fc due to how much time and money google puts into coding their apps ).

Or with camera apps that can tag pictures with the location where they were taken, you can deny it access to your location as long as you don't try to use the location tagging feature. A little common sense will usually tell you which permissions you can safely deny and which ones will cause issues when not granted.

Upvote 0
For example, chrome asks for storage permissions when you try to download something and if you don't grant that permission then it will either force close the app or just not download the file. Or with camera apps that can tag pictures with the location where they were taken, you can deny it access to your location as long as you don't try to use the location tagging feature. A little common sense will usually tell you which permissions you can safely deny and which ones will cause issues when not granted.
Bro, can give an little tutorial on how to use the app in my thread. I'm about to get a new build going

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Which one do I choose
63bfd2b4f9a47e231273c1e654c83a3c.jpg

Upvote 0
Great ROM!! Thanks for the work you guys put into this!!! Now my question, I'm running Broken and I have two problems. 1st is the screen go blank when making/getting call and all seems unresponsive. It all goes back to normal when the other person hangs up, being that I can't hang up. The other problem I am having is phone/internet connection. Sometimes it just turns on and off. Sometimes rebooting fixes it, and sometimes it doesn't.

Upvote 0
Great ROM!! Thanks for the work you guys put into this!!! Now my question, I'm running Broken and I have two problems. 1st is the screen go blank when making/getting call and all seems unresponsive. It all goes back to normal when the other person hangs up, being that I can't hang up. The other problem I am having is phone/internet connection. Sometimes it just turns on and off. Sometimes rebooting fixes it, and sometimes it doesn't.
You need to flash the sensor zip then

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones