• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cyberstalked - Blackview A52 phone hacked, how can I reset?

rs1901538

Lurker
May 22, 2023
Hi all!

I've been experiencing problems with my Blackview A52 phone which I had only recently purchased through Amazon on 20th March 2023. It didn't take long before the problems started to appear. I have had 5 PCs and 4 phones that are showing the same problems so I know I am being harassed by a stalker but I need help securing at least on device, or getting help on what would be good evidence to take to the police.

I have attached some videos and a document with images and explanation as to why I think I may have been bugged but would appreciate if anyone can confirm if this is hacked, or not. Are these settings and apps that Blackview installs in all of it's devices? If so, could you guide me in restoring control over the device?

Google Drive: Sign-in

Thanking you in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones