• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cyclone nano slim+ firmware please

jimmyr

Aug 16, 2010
Hi guys i have had the cyclone nano slim+, trouble free Media streamer for couple months now, yesterday i put it on after not using for about a week, well to my surprise the thing is empty, when i say empty i mean Empty with capital F, there is no Android system, zilch nowt, all gone.

Ok i have looked around the net for the system that was on it, i know it came with XBMC already installed from the supplier, i am not to worried about that, i can get the .Apk file from many places, but can someone please help with what Android i need and point me to the exact file.

Since my third stroke i am not getting around the net very well at the moment.
Any help much appreciated. guidence please if possible to the file i know need to go on micro.
Whilst here can anyone please enlighten me as to When i get to recovery screen, it gives me all the options ok but i can see no way of choosing any of them in the menu, such as to "update.img"
Thanks for any help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones